Welcome to Gossen Corporation Careers Page!For over 80 years, Gossen Corporation has thrived on innovation and its strong work culture. At Gossen, we know that being the best in manufacturing means attracting the best talent and working as a team. We're always looking for smart workers who understand the value of integrity. Visit this page at any time to view job openings. We look forward to working with you.
Current career openings include:
Extrusion Technician: Operate and maintain extrusion equipment
READ MORE READ LESSAs an extrusion technician you will be turning Gossen's blend of powdered materials into profiles through the foaming expansion of PVC. The job also involves applying finishing prints and packaging the material for shipping. The extrusion technician is responsible for profile from the start to finish.
Major Areas of Responsibilities:
- Operate and maintain extrusion equipment through all levels. Operate extruder, downstream equipment, and package material in accordance with customer specifications.
- Accurately fill out paper work that is utilized to determine if production metrics are captured.
- Ability to follow a schedule and produce material in accordance with schedule.
- Ensure that only quality product is packed; recognizes what is not quality product and adjusts machine parameters accordingly.
- Train co-workers in a continued learning environment creating a positive teamwork oriented workforce.
- Comply with all aspects of the Quality Control Manual pertaining to product specifications.
- Mechanical aptitude a must!
- Please reply to posting with resumes.
- Packers: Packaging products in cartons and skids
- Machine Operators: operate and monitor extrusion equipment in a manufacturing setting
- Skid Building/Material Handling: Build and transfer wood pallets for the extrusion process
(EOE) Qualified applicants receive equal consideration. No question is asked for the purpose of excluding any applicant due to race, creed, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, handicap, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law. WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Please download and fill in Application for Employment.
For consideration, application must be delivered to:
2030 W. Bender Road
Milwaukee, WI 53209
For any questions please email us at email@example.com.